Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Lacrosse Pockets

Hey guys J.D here with another post. Today I was picked up straight from school and went with my sister to visit a pug she has been looking at for a few days, she ended up getting him and he is a great addition to our family, now we have 3 pugs in the family and 2 pitbulls. In other news, I think my lacrosse skills are getting better, ran another 2 miles today and started lifting 15 lb. weights. I can already see improvement in my endurance and today it was a little easier to run than yesterday as I haven't ran that far in a while. I am making progress on my quest to become a "LAX BRO" haha. I was talking to some friends at school and they gave me hints on how to make a lacrosse pocket on my lax stick so I followed that and gotta say its looking good! So yeah, just another day in the life. Got out of school tomorrow since I'm going with my sister to her school (hot girls there too) while she teaches so ill blog a little bit from my smartphone or her labtop. kthx bai!

7 comments:

  1. Keep on keepin on. Stick to it and stay ambitious and you see a great change (I just sounded like a fortune cookie)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice dude. Keep it up!

    bigunicorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. pugs suck, they all ways have asthma :-\

    ReplyDelete
  4. pugs are ugly but better then cats lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not a dog person but I think pugs are ugly. :x

    ReplyDelete